20th July 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?

I've passed 11th class in RBSE school, kota. Now, I would like to join MP board. I belongs to MP and want to continue my 12th in MP board. The school in MP is asking for migration certificate but my RBSE school principal said only board class issues migration certificate so you cannot get it. Now I'm in the middle of nowhere. Please help me. Its urgent. Is it legal to move. I have counter signature of DEO on my TC.

20th July 2015, 04:17 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?

You need not to worry about that you are allowed to change board after 11th standard. During the admission you need to submit some of documents required by school to register your name in relative board. These documents are most important and you have to submit all of them without these documents school will unable to register you.

Required documents are:-
1. School Leaving Certificate.
2. Mark Sheet of 10th standard.
3. Migration Certificate which was issued after 10th standard.
4. Character Certificate.
5. Transfer Certificate.
6. Passport Size Photographs.
7. Residential Proof.

Basically these documents will be required. In your case i advice you to consult school higher authority and request them to give you admission. You may also use political approach & donation to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?