3rd February 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?

My teacher told me that if i give cce instead of cbse boards,....... i can not move on to isc in 11th is it so.???
pls let me no the answer as i wanna change my course to icse from cbse ...

3rd February 2015, 06:30 PM
anair

Default Re: If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?

If you want to change your school board after 10th you must write the CBSE Board exam. CBSE Board is the sole criteria to be able to change boards after class 10. Without writing the board examination you will have to continue under the same board. You can definitely change your school if you want but that school also has to be affiliated to CBSE, not otherwise.
19th March 2015, 02:54 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?

It is simple.
If you want to stay in the same board not necessarily in the same school then you may give the CCE exams.

But if you want to change your board to ISC or whichever then you must give the board exams.
12th April 2017, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I have passed class X from CBSE school based exam. Can I get migration certificate to take admission in Diploma Engineering course under West Bengal State council for Engineering and technical Education.
7th March 2021, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

If I am changing my cbse to state how to apply. For migration certificate to state board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?