20th July 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?

Hello,

I am pratik. I was pursing my graduation in B.Sc computers from college affiliated to Mumbai University. but i was unable to clear my final year after trying twice.Now its been 3-4 year i left my study. But now i want to complete my graduation as I face many problem in getting me nice job. The Syllabus has change. The pattern of examination has change. Please help me how i can complete my graduation and i want to go for post graduation too.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. How can I do graduation in BSc directly for TYBSc? Is there any way to take admission?
  3. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  4. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  5. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  6. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  7. Is ISRO offering degree course in physics or astrophysics or Maths? How can I join it? Is there any entrance test for that?
  8. After BCA can I do M.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  10. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  11. Graduation after years of completing 12th in Science?
  12. Am I eligible for MCA in IIT to pursue BSc in computer science with 64% in 1st two years of graduation? I have mathematical background in 12th with 67%
  13. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  15. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  16. How to do MBA after completing graduation in BSc computer science?
  17. How to get good jobs after completing Engineering?
  18. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
22nd July 2015, 08:36 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?

It is good Pratik that you want to complete your education now. I don't know if there is a much of a system change from when you last gave the examination. It is because the 2+1 system is long gone. Now the 1+1+1 system remains and prevails. So I presume that you have given your examination in this 1+1+1 system only. Now also you will study the final year of B.Sc. computers in the 1+1+1 system. The next point is change of the syllabus. Now here let me tell you one thing that never does it happen that the whole syllabus changes in one day. This is a gradual process. First a little bit is changed, then another bit and so on. So if you look very carefully, then you will find many of the portions of the syllabus same as you have given in your time. If you are still afraid then keep a tutor for all those subjects where you feel afraid. I think you will fare well.
22nd July 2015, 04:01 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?

It will be difficult for you but its not impossible.

You have to go to the college and university and explain your case to them.

You need to register yourself for the final year again in the college in the same course with the same registration information you had at that time.

Pay the requisite, prepare well and sit in the examination and clear them.
Thats it.
23rd July 2015, 01:30 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am pratik. I was pursing my graduation in B.Sc computers from college affiliated to Mumbai University. but i was unable to clear my final year after trying twice.Now its been 3-4 year i left my study. But now i want to complete my graduation as I face many problem in getting me nice job. The Syllabus has change. The pattern of examination has change. Please help me how i can complete my graduation and i want to go for post graduation too.
Go for the graduation course again from some reputed colleges like:
Gargi College
Daulat Ram College
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
St. Josephs College, Bangalore ......

After that you could go for post-graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?