23rd July 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Download Computer Science question papers of previous years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam

Respected Sir,
I am studying in Higher Secondary 12th of WBCHSE Board with Science stream. I have Computer Science in my HS and I want to get the old papers with the answers for my Board exam. Kindly arrange the papers for me immediately.

14th March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Computer Science question papers of previous years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam

Respected Sir, I am studying in Higher Secondary 12th of WBCHSE Board with Science stream. I have Computer Science in my HS and I want to get the old papers with the answers for my Board exam. Kindly arrange the papers for me immediately.

27th April 2018, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Computer Science question papers of previous years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam

Please allow me to download computer science question paper of last 5 years.

7th June 2018, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,I am studying in Higher Secondary 12th of WBCHSE Board with Science stream. I have Computer Science in my HS and I want to get the old papers with the answers for my Board exam. Kindly arrange the papers for me immediately.

10th October 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I need a computer 12th sci previous 10 years paper with solution

8th March 2020, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir , pls explain working principle of jk flipflop.

18th December 2020, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

To get best teacher in Computer Science join eShiksha Academy.
For more info visit www.eshikshaacademy.org or fb.me/eShikshaOfficial

18th December 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

To get best teacher in Computer Science and Computer Application join eShiksha Academy now.

18th December 2020, 10:59 PM
hello_students

To get best teacher in Computer Science and Computer Application join eShiksha Academy now.

18th April 2022, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Computer science question paper 2019

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?