23rd July 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

When I will get GATE scholarship if secured admission in AICTE approved university?

Sir,
I've cleared GATE and take admission in Murthal University for M.Tech course which is AICTE approved but still I am not getting scholarship yet. Please tell me when I get my scholarship of GATE?

Related Questions:
28th July 2015, 07:51 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When I will get GATE scholarship if secured admission in AICTE approved university?

You must contact with the AICTE Headquarters regarding your problem as soon as possible.
If there is any problem with your Scholarship the reason behind will be told to you as soon as you contact them.
These are the phone numbers 91-11-23724151 to 91-11-23724157 in which you must try and contact.
Once you do so your problem will be clear and then you can find the solution to it.
3rd August 2015, 07:33 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When I will get GATE scholarship if secured admission in AICTE approved university?

Hello Friend..

Gate Stipend (Rs 12,400) will be given to those candidates who have got admission through GATE score in an AICTE approved college.. Since you have fulfilled both the criteria..

So you will definitely get the stipend..

**For stipend the students will have to fill an application form in the AICTE website.. While filling the application form you have required a STUDENT ID and COLLEGE ID which is provided to you by college authority..

**Ater getting both the things visit to the website
http://www.aicte-india.org/generalInstructions.php
and then fill the form which require the your bank details too..

** After submitting the form online, it is firstly validated by your college authority... if the college authority validate your details.. then after your stipend will be credited each month in your bank account directly..

**So its better to contact to the college authority regarding this..they will help you..

All the best..
1st December 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I got the message from AICTE that your attendance record for august,September and October 2016 has been approved for PF scholarship, the payment will be disbursed shortly. In how many days stipend will credited in my account?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?