24th July 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance is need to be cracked for D Pharmacy admission?

Which entrance is need to be cracked for D Pharmacy admission?

24th July 2015, 10:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance is need to be cracked for D Pharmacy admission?

It purely depends on the institute from which you want to pursue your D.Pharmacy course. Every country has its own screening test for this course as you get the licence. For example, in USA, you need to appear in NAPLEX and FPGEE. Apart from the screening entrance exams, you need to appear in one English proficiency test like TOEFL, IELTS, etc. For more details, kindly comment below with your choice of country or institute and we will give you a detailed description.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?