25th July 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?

Dear Sir,
I have scored 92 marks in English in 12th WBCHSE. I have an aggregate of 70.4% in my Board exam. Do I have a chance to get English honors in St. Xavier's College?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get English Honours in St. Xavier's College if scored 82 marks in English and 63% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  2. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
  3. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  4. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  5. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  6. Regarding English honours in a reknowned college
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  8. Marks or percentages required for English honours at St. Xavier's college?
  9. List of colleges which offer B.A.(English) in Chandigarh for a candidate who has scored 78 marks in 12th English?
  10. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  11. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  12. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  15. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  16. Which is better to study among B.Tech, B.Sc and BBA if scored 371 marks in WBCHSE?
  17. What are the job opportunities available after completing graduation with English Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
31st July 2015, 01:54 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?

Let me tell you very honestly, that the percentage that you have obtained in class in very low in comparison to what has been taken as criteria for admission in St. Xavier's College. There criteria starts from 85%. One more problem is that admission procedure in St. Xavier's College has already closed. The required amount of students is already taken in this college.
But there are other colleges where you can get an entry with this percentage.
1)Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri college contact at 2417 4622
2)Presidency College, contact at 2241 2738
3)Lady Brabourne college, contact at 2284 2071
4)Maulana Azad College, contact at 2244 3737
In fact these colleges still had their admissions going on, even 2 weeks before. Just call on their contact number that I have provided you and ask how many admission forms are still left. Just let the know, that you are coming to collect one to get admission there.
30th May 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?

Can I get admission in St. Xavier's college /jadavpur University /viswa bharati University /Lady brabourne College /Bethune College for English honours with 90 marks in English and a total aggregate of 92.5%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?