16th June 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?

Hi All,
How I get admission in Presidency College for B.Sc(Physics) as I have scored only 76.77% marks in my 12th WBCHSE Board exam. Is this possible for me for getting admission or not?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  2. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 75% in Accounts and 74% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  4. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  5. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  7. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  10. Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  12. Can I get admission in St. Xavier's College Morning Session if secured 83.23% in 12th WBCHSE?
  13. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Can I get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata if secured 77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  16. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college for distance BBA course for 40 years old candidate?
  17. Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?
  18. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam

17th June 2015, 06:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?

Presidency College offers B.Sc(Physics) admissions on the basis of merit of the candidates and there is no any entrance test. You have good percentage, but at present we cannot tell you the chances of getting admission, because the college selects the candidates who have good merit, so, you may or may not be one of them. To know, you have to wait till the college announces list of merit candidates.

17th June 2015, 06:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?

Presidency College offers B.Sc(Physics) admissions by considering merit of the applicants. You have good percentage, but, at present, we cannot exactly tell you, your chances of getting admission, because the college selects the candidates who have good merit, so, you should wait till the college announces the list of selected candidates.

30th June 2015, 11:34 PM
reconnect

In Presidency College the admission is done on the cut-off basis. If your percentage is high then you will definitely get the admission but, it may be possible that you can get the admission or may not be. As your admission is depend upon the cut-off list and the merits.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?