27th July 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to so PG Diploma in Commerce?

Dear Sir / Madam,

I was completed commerce in diploma , I want study pg course its possible for me to do Diploma in commerce?

28th July 2015, 01:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to so PG Diploma in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir / Madam,

I was completed commerce in diploma , I want study pg course its possible for me to do Diploma in commerce?
You have completed diploma in Commerce so you are not eligible for PG Diploma in Commerce.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in commerce are eligible for PG Diploma in Commerce.

Your age should be above 17 years.
17th October 2020, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have completed BA and I want to take GDCA exam. Can I take this exam or what will I have to do to take this exam?
17th October 2020, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BA and I want to take GDCA exam. Can I take this exam or what will I have to do to take this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?