27th July 2015, 04:48 PM

How much percentage is required in +2 for BITSAT?

Now I am studying Intermediate 2nd Year (12th standard). I got 79 percentage in Intermediate 1st year. Total how much percentage required for BITSAT.

27th July 2015, 06:51 PM
john215

Default Re: How much percentage is required in +2 for BITSAT?

Re: How much percentage is required in +2 BITSAT?

Eligibility :-----------

Candidate should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system for a Recognized Central or State Board or its equivalent Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics and adequate Proficiency in English

The candidate should have obtained a Minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics , Chemistry, Mathematics

So you are eligible for BITSAT
27th July 2015, 08:40 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test .

The eligibility criteria for BITSAT are as under :-

- The candidate must have passed 12th class under the 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent.

- The candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate .

- The candidate should have secured 60% marks individually in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics .
28th July 2015, 12:41 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

For BITSAT examination you have to get minimum 75% or more in the aggregate score of class 12. Individually you must score 60% or more in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Although you will be sitting for class 12 board examination, you are also eligible to sit for BITSAT examination. Normally candidates who have passed out the 12th standard examination sit for BITSAT. Remember the marks that you obtain after 12th standard examination is important to get a chance to sit for BITSAT examination. Although you have scored 79% in your 1st year of Intermediate, this will not matter. If you do not score the same or more in 12th standard examination, then you will not get a chance to sit for the examination. So keep working hard.
28th July 2015, 01:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Now I am studying Intermediate 2nd Year (12th standard). I got 79 percentage in Intermediate 1st year. Total how much percentage required for BITSAT.
BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test.

Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.

Your age should be above 17 years.

You can apply online by clicking on the link http://www.bitsadmission.com/
20th June 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 2 for BITSAT?

I have got 79.4% overall and 74.5%in pcm will I am able give the bits exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?