8th April 2011, 10:10 AM
pravin ravi

BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th?

i am a commerce student..is bca a good career option for me?? or should i do a correspondence course with bca.like GNIIT? also suggest some good colleges in mumbai which offer bca for a commerce student? is b.com with GNIIT better than bca??plz help me i m totally confused.. when should i apply for bca?after 12th results only? what are the required percentage in 12th to get bca done through a good college??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate? -- [New]
  2. Required percentage in 12th class to join BCA course?
  3. Can I do diploma course after completion of ME course?
  4. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  6. Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class?
  7. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  8. How can I apply to study BCA? List of colleges in Kolkata? Minimum percentage required in 12th to study?
  9. How to do BCA after 12th commerce?
  10. Commerce with Maths 12th standard student can get admission in BCA-MCA course?
  11. Am I eligible to study BCA and MCA after completing 12th Commerce?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  13. What is the last date for admission of BBA?
  14. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?
  15. Between BCS and BCA which is a better course? Percentage required to get admission in top colleges after 12th standard?
  16. Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in BCA with 52% marsk in 12th?
  18. BCA for student from commerce background?
9th April 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th?

plz tell me dat which 1 s better b.c.a. or b.com wid other subject?????????? plzzzzzzzzzz rply m totally confused.........
9th April 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th?

what to do after diploma in e&tc insted of BE
9th April 2011, 12:41 PM
manojkashyap280

You r a commerce student so B.Com is very perfect for you but if u r interested in BCA ,IGNOU provide u a chance to do BCA with commerce.
9th April 2011, 06:46 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

as you are a commerce student then the better option according to me is doing BBA from the GNIIT after the 12th standard .......

the minimum percentage requires is about 60% of the marks .....

and after BBA you can do the MBA and join in any of the multinational companies .......
13th April 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do BCA after 12th Commerce and what is the percentage required
14th April 2011, 11:57 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

I think BCA is better choice then B.Com so you should go for BCA...after BCA you can do MCA and you will get better job placements in computer or software companies....
14th April 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I got 60% in 12th with commerce and 45%in a/c and 55%in business then what can i do?plzzzz tell me now
14th April 2011, 11:05 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

I think BCA is good course and after that you acn do MCA and i think MCA is also good course and you will get 100% job placement in software companies...
15th April 2011, 07:47 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

dear friend,as you are a commerce student then the better option according to me is doing BBA from the GNIIT after the 12th standard .......

and after BBA you can do the MBA and join in any of the multinational companies .......
15th April 2011, 11:45 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, as you are commerce background so it will be better if you can do BCA.

after BCA if you do MBA then you will have a better career option.

all the best.............
17th April 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any competative exam for B.C.A. after XIIth Commerece? or Direct admission is possible on Merit?
18th April 2011, 10:09 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

as you are a commerce student then the better option according to me is doing BBA from the GNIIT after the 12th standard .......
21st April 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i m a class 12 student and want to do mass communication after graduatio. plz suggest in which stream i must be graduate with what percentage
28th April 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 12th science student. If I will get above 75% marks in board exam, will I get admission for BCA in Mumbai????????????????????????
29th April 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

hii,
I'm a 12th commerce student.I'm totally confused about the courses.plzzzz tell me what should i do bca or b.com with gniit courses.plzz reply soon
4th May 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

hie,
I jst gave my 12th exam..but nw i m confused whether to go for Bsc.IT or air hostess.plzz suggest me..And also suggest me some other course in creative or sumthing, as i m nt interested in business.plzz, waiting for ur rply.
9th May 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

hy.
i just have com. 12 exam is b.c.a right option
19th May 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

which subjects includes in BCA...?
26th May 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i have pass 12 with good marks but i m confuse that either i should do bca or b.com is bca is better than b.com??????????? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
26th May 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Is only C-dac course is sufficient for good job in IT International companies.
30th May 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i have
given 12 from science and i got 52 percentage and i am totally confused should i do b.sc.it,or bca
plzzzzzzzz give me advice what should i do..
31st May 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

how percentage in bca in kiet
1st June 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

which stream is better bca or bcom
18th June 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I thnk cnfson,,belive i was ago pls2. But,degre cn hv i very cnfsd in sbjcts..i lk in busnes levl. On my opt on Bcom or BCA ?
19th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com graduate with 37%in the year 2006 can i go for bca course.
25th June 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

i have got 46% in 12 class so can u help me for find a collage for bba
26th June 2011, 11:21 PM
fazlu
Member+

the BCA is a right option for you after 12th std from commerce stream.
you can go for it after 12th.this require mainly 50 or 55 percentage in 12th std.
many institute are there which give admission at any percentage.
28th June 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

which is the best university to do BCA in correspondence?
1st July 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for BCA ?
4th July 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

im studying in 12 th commerce.i was completed my basic computer cource. sir i wanted to know is that any government college in maharashtra for girls and is that possible to get scholership as i get higher percentage
4th July 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

which stream is better GNIIT
7th July 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

percentage required in 12th standardfor bca
7th July 2011, 10:22 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,

thanks
13th July 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

a/c you teach me
15th July 2011, 11:35 AM
sanjeev26

b.com is always a good option for commerce students. But if you are interested in computer BCA is good option for you do it either GNIIT or Ignou also a very good option for BCA
15th July 2011, 11:42 AM
sanjeev26

yes you are eligible to do BCA, their is not such any percentage require you just need 50% marks for some of university to appear in entrance test. from private you Just need passing percentage in 12th
15th July 2011, 11:44 AM
sanjeev26

As you got 60% in 12th you are eligible to all entrance exams related with commerce straem like CA, BBA. you get admission in any professional course like

CA
CS
ICWAI
BBA
BCA
B.com
17th July 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i am a PCM student From UP Board..is bca a good career option for me?? or should i do a correspondence course with bca.like GNIIT? also suggest some good colleges in Delhi/Noida which offer bca for a Science student? is BSE IT with GNIIT better than bca??plz help me i m totally confused.. when should i apply for bca?after 12th results only? what are the required percentage in 12th to get bca done through a good college??
And Plz Tell Me About NIIT Software Course Benifits Or Hardware Network Course Benifit Plz Help Time Bahut Km Hai ..............Plz Plz
20th July 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

i am a maths student & i got 98% in jr.inter my dream is ca so can you suggest any college for me where i came from a poor family
20th July 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell me dat which 1 s better b.c.a. or b.com wid other subject?????????? plzzzzzzzzzz rply m totally confused.........
See I would suggest you to persue GNIIT,becoz now a days every institute says that 100% placement guaranteed but at the end of the day you dont get it from the college..GNIIT is mainly is a 3 yrs course with 1 year of training period in companies such as WIPRO ,IBM,COGNIZANT..where you are getting 1 year of work experience in IT sector within the course span only,you r getting the globalised certificate and degree..you r getting a laptop and 3yrs of free usage data card and the amount you r investing back after 3yrs..Now how is it possible??U r earning stipened amount of avg. 10-12K per month..so u r getting back the amount after 3rd year..we make u sit for several interviews untill u crack them..so GNIIT is the best option...My name is Snehasis Dey-9038373540..rpl
12th August 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for b ca correspondance?
12th August 2011, 08:03 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi.
friends
as you are a commerce student then the better option according to me is doing b.com from the GNIIT after the 12th standard .......

and after b.com you can do the M.com and join in any of the multinational companies

best of luck
12th August 2011, 08:05 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi.
friends
as you are a commerce student then the better option according to me is doing b.com from the GNIIT after the 12th standard .......

and after b.com you can do the M.com and join in any of the multinational companies

best of luck
12th August 2011, 09:28 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

Thanks
12th August 2011, 09:37 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

Thanks
4th September 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

which course is better for me bba or bca if i get 60%.
12th September 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

total cost for bca(approx)
25th September 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

is gniit a good course ?
3rd October 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
percentage required in 12th standardfor bca
minimun 50% required with any stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?