29th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do regular course of JBT along with graduation?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Is it possible to do a regular course of JBT along with Graduation from SOL?
If yes, then what are the problems one has to face? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

Please advice.

Thanks,
Yours Truly,
Nidhi

29th July 2015, 08:02 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible to do regular course of JBT along with graduation?

JBT common entrance test is conducted for the admission of Two year Junior Basic Training Course. The test is conducted across different states of India. Following is the brief description and exam pattern of JBT-

Eligibility Criteria For JBT-

Candidates who have completed their Higher Secondary exam with minimum 50% are eligible to apply. Candidates should have age between 17-28 years. Relaxation of 5 years for reserved category.

Application Procedure for JBT-

Candidates are required to apply for exam in the prescribed registration form.Application form can be obtained at the regional board. Fee for this common entrance exam is Rs- 200/-.

You can do JBT only and only if you are private student of graduation. You are attending the classes of Graduation regularly then , only can do JBT.
30th July 2015, 09:02 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do regular course of JBT along with graduation. You can't do any two regular courses side by side.
You can do one course as regular and another from distance.
If you try to do two courses at the same time as a regular candidate then one of your course will be considered invalid. You can opt for JBT from distance.
9th August 2017, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

My son got admission in regular 2 year JBT course in July 2017 in Haryana. He also want to do BA correspondence from Kurukshetra University, Haryana.
Can he do JBT & BA course together ? Is JBT regular & BA correspondence both can be shown at the time of appointment.
If he is selected as JBT Teacher then can he show BA also for further Promotion ;
9th January 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, Can I do Jbt regular from haryana and graduation (ba) private from UP as a same time. and can I apply for teacher job with both Jbt diploma or ba degree.
10th March 2019, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do regular course of m.com and jbt from distance after do one year jbt regular. If possible, can we do these courses from university or diffrent university. Plz reply me.
30th August 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i do my graduation through ICDEOL with jbt training
14th September 2020, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Can we do bsc with regular and jbt with correspondence from 2 different universities simultaneously?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?