30th July 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship in ECIL Hyderabad being a CSE student?

Hello sir, could you please answer me? Iam a cse student at Rgukt. May I know that am I eligible to do a internship in ecil hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in ECIL, Hyderabad?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(ECE) last semester student?
  3. How to apply for internship at ECIL hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ECIL, BEL and NTPC in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  5. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.W.(ECE) 3rd year candidate?
  7. In Hyderabad is there any company who are giving internship to cse 3rd year student?
  8. Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  10. Companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  11. Am I eligible to do Internship being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Hyderabad?
  12. List of reputed companies which offer Winter Paid Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  15. Is there any summer internship program for CSE in June at Hyderabad for 2 weeks?
  16. Is there any company available in Hyderabad which provides internship for B.Tech CSE second year students?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  18. How and where to apply for internship in Hyderabad or Kolkata?
6th October 2016, 11:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship in ECIL Hyderabad being a CSE student?

Being a CSE student you are eligible to apply for internship in ECIL, Hyderabad but, you have to be in the 3rd year of your course or above. If you apply at the 2nd year then your application may get neglected due to lack of experience and knowledge about the subjects.

Eligibility for internship:

> You must be in the 2nd year or above of your course.

> You must be pursuing your course from a recognized institute.

> Pending backlogs are not allowed.

> You should have a good academic record through out your career.

> Extra qualification will add an extra advantage.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can definitely apply for internship at ECIL.
22nd November 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship in ECIL Hyderabad being a CSE student?

I am an ECE student at nit puducherry .I am eligible to do internship after third semester at ECIL
19th April 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am IT student 2nd year can you please suggest me companies for internships in ECIL
8th November 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Internship is applicable for diploma students also?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?