31st July 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get a one month industrial training in plant?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am chirag mistry, student at G.E.C. Bhavnagar 7th sem production branch. There is procedure of one month indutrial training in month of january as per G.T.U. guidelines. please tell me procedure for training at your plant and accept my request for training in your industry. Official request letter for training will be provided from college after you approval.

Hoping for positive reply.

Thanking you,
Chirag V. Mistry,

31st July 2015, 11:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a one month industrial training in plant?

Here is the complete procedure for you for getting one month internship in plant :

You have to contact to HR department and then send your resume along with your Training letter which you will get from your college.

Then you can ask for a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your college as it will be demanded by the company.

Send the NOC along with Resume to the HR department

If you are short listed or selected then the department will send you an acknowledgement letter which you must get it signed by the Head of your institution along with the college seal

Now you simply have to send it back to the department along with the NOC you obtained.

After then you will get a entry card as a trainee in the company.

With tis card you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?