15th March 2015, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?

Tell me the name of the companies in abroad for six month industrial training for electronics and communication engg.and name of country...any company is avalible in birminghim city for 6 month industrial training for ece???

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  2. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  3. Which industry will be good for me to do industrial training for 6 months in ETC
  4. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  5. Electronics and communication engineering Six months industrial training cum job in Bangalore?
  6. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  7. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  8. Institute for 1-2 months training in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  9. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  10. How to do 6 months industrial training in good company?
  11. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?
  12. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  14. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  16. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  17. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months?
  18. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
15th March 2015, 07:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me the name of the companies in abroad for six month industrial training for electronics and communication engg.and name of country...any company is avalible in birminghim city for 6 month industrial training for ece???
List of the companies for industrial training for Electronics and communication engineering:-

1. Manthan Software Services Pvt. Ltd, 40/4, Lavelle Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2299 0585

2. Zenith Software Limited, 'Zenith House' 4, Industrial Layout, Koramangala,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080667 45162

3. Infosys, Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2852 0261

4. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

5. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?