31st July 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Where can I pursue auto-mobile engineering after class 10th? India or in abroad?

I am just passed cbse x examination, i would like to study automobile engineering in India or abroad.kindly advise on this. I want to understand which option would be best. Awaiting to get lot of answers for my queries. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to study automobile engineering after passing class 10th?
  2. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
  3. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  4. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  5. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  6. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?
  8. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  9. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to go abroad after completing 10th? Can I apply for USA after completing 10th?
  11. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  12. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  13. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
  14. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  15. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  17. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  18. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
26th October 2016, 05:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I pursue auto-mobile engineering after class 10th? India or in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am just passed cbse x examination, i would like to study automobile engineering in India or abroad.kindly advise on this. I want to understand which option would be best. Awaiting to get lot of answers for my queries. Thank you!

Sorry, it is not possible to study Automobile engineering graduation course after completion of 10th Class. You have to study 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and should score over 60% marks to study B.E or B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. The course is available in various colleges in India and abroad. It is advisable to study the course in India itself. The best colleges to study the course are given below;

Anna University - Official Website

SRM University - Official Website

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - Official Website

VIT - Official Website

PSG College of Technology - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?