11th August 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Specializations related to Information Technology available to study in MS in Europe for B.Tech(IT) candidate?

Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in Information Technology. After my B.Tech I want to study in Abroad preferably in Europe. I would like to do MS there. Can you please tell me what are the specializations there for me related to IT to do in MS?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects should I choose for MBA course after completion of BCA course?
  2. Courses or stream available for doing M.Tech?
  3. Is it a good choice for me to join MBA in Marketing after completion of BBA in Finance?
  4. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  6. How to pursue Nanotechnology course being a candidate of Diploma in Information Technology?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  8. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  9. Specializations available to study in B.Tech for 3 years Footwear Technology Diploma student?
  10. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  11. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  12. Eligibility to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Specializations related to Computer Science?
  13. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  14. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Specializations available to study in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 66% in 12th Biology?
  16. Is it possible to study MDS in USA after completing BDS? Detailed information and specializations available in MDS?
  17. Eligibility to study MS in Europe if having backlog in B.Tech?
  18. Scope of MBA students in IT company?
26th October 2016, 06:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Specializations related to Information Technology available to study in MS in Europe for B.Tech(IT) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in Information Technology. After my B.Tech I want to study in Abroad preferably in Europe. I would like to do MS there. Can you please tell me what are the specializations there for me related to IT to do in MS?

The specializations related to Information Technology available to study in MS in Europe are given below;

Master in Information Management – Specialization in Information Systems and Technologies Management
MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
MSc Management of Information Systems
MSc in Information Technology – IT Communication and Organization
Master in Strategic IT Management
Master in Information Systems
MSc Information Systems & Business Analysis
Master of Enterprise IT Architecture
MSc Information Management – System Analysis and Design
MSc Computing & IT Management
MSc Advanced Computer Science (Intelligent Systems)
MSc in ICT Strategic Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?