2nd August 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What would be the procedure which we need to follow to do Ph.D after completion of PG course in Psychology?

Sir/Mam,

I am pg in psychology and unfortunately i lost the opportunity to get admitted in m .phill and now iwant to do admission in phd ,,ple what i have to do,,, and provide me list of guides in the same department? Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What would be the procedure which we need to follow to do Ph.D after completion of PG course in Psychology? -- [New]
  2. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  3. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  4. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  5. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  6. Eligibility for PhD in Psychology?
  7. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  8. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  9. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  10. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  11. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  12. How and where I can pursue Ph.d in Psychology after completion of Post graduation in Psychology?
  13. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D without attending classes?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Management? What is the syllabus followed for the entrance test?
  16. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to follow to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. How to appear for PhD Psychology exam after completing M.Sc in it?
26th May 2016, 11:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What would be the procedure which we need to follow to do Ph.D after completion of PG course in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am pg in psychology and unfortunately i lost the opportunity to get admitted in m .phill and now iwant to do admission in phd ,,ple what i have to do,,, and provide me list of guides in the same department? Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Thanks!
The aspirant has to contact the university Psychology Department for the admission to the PhD programme. You have to apply to the university with the brief presentation of your research topic. The eligibility to do PhD is a pass in Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the PhD. The PhD in Psychology is available in many universities like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?