3rd August 2015, 12:17 PM
lingaeee1

Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?

Hello,
I am K. L. Jayalinga and I have a backlog in 6th semester of my Diploma in Engineering. But someone has told me that according to the new GOVERNMENT ORDER, I will be declared Pass and there is a chance to join into 2nd year B.Tech course. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Will a backlog in first year affect my chances during placements?
  2. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  5. Possibility to extend Education Loan for a candidate who had backlog in B.E. 2nd year?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  10. Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?
  11. Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?
  12. Can I get provisional admission to 2nd year degree course after passing mechanical diploma with 65% with 1 backlog
  13. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  14. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  15. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  16. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  17. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  18. Procedure to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 71.09% in MBBS 2nd year with backlog in Pharmacology?
12th September 2015, 06:10 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?

No.

You will not get admission in BTech 2nd year.

For admission in BTech 2nd year you should have passed all subjects in diploma with aggregate 60% in last year of diploma.

I'll suggest you to clear your one backlog subject & after that you are eligible for BTech direct 2nd year student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?