4th August 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to write some additional points not from NCERT books in 12th CBSE Board exam?

Sir,
Please tell me whether it would be of advantage or disadvantage for the purpose of CBSE XII Board exam, if-
(1) I write answers in wordings often different from NCERT books and,
(2) I include some additional points or facts taken from other books but not given in NCERT books?
With Regards-
Ajay

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  2. Is it preferred to study NCERT books for the preparation of IIT when having ISC board in 12th class and would it effect board exam marks? -- [New]
  3. How many marks should expect in 12th board exams in biology after studying from NCERT books?
  4. Reference books to prepare for 10th CBSE Board exam except NCERT books?
  5. Books for preparation of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  6. How to get good marks in CBSE board exam in Maths for 12th standard? Are NCERT books enough?
  7. Are NCERT books enough to prepare for 12th Bihar Board exam? Suitable books of mentioned subjects for preparation?
  8. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  9. From which book I should prepare for 12th CBSE Board exam either NCERT or side books? How can I prepare for it in a short period of time?
  10. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  11. What are the uses of writing KVPY examination? Can a Karnataka student write KVPY exam by following NCERT books? KVPY exam can be given in 12th standard?
  12. Changing board from ICSE to CBSE is beneficial for JEE Main and Advanced preparation?
  13. Am I eligible to write SBI Associate Bank Clerk exam? I have passed 12th CBSE board exam
  14. Syllabus and books for CBSE VIII standard?
  15. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
  16. R.S. Agarwal and NCERT books are enough to prepare for Mathematics exam of 10th CBSE? Toughest chapter of Mathematics in 10th CBSE?
  17. How can I prepare to secure more than 80% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Will NCERT books of 11th and 12th be sufficient to crack CBSE AIPMT? -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2015, 12:46 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to write some additional points not from NCERT books in 12th CBSE Board exam?

sometimes it works but as per my concern if you write answers in your own wordings then it will be alright there is nothing to worry they won't cut your marks until or unless you are writing everything right. if you are writing some additional points then surely they are benificial for you but if you won't be able to write them then you need not to worry you can also get full marks by writing what was written on the ncert books.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?