4th August 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it preferred to study NCERT books for the preparation of IIT when having ISC board in 12th class and would it effect board exam marks?

You say that read NCERT books in order to clear concepts for iit. i am in 12th class student of isc board if i will study for iit from ncert books i can loose marks in my board examinations ...plz help me out

4th August 2015, 11:52 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it preferred to study NCERT books for the preparation of IIT when having ISC board in 12th class and would it effect board exam marks?

NCERT stands for National Council of Education Research and Training.
NCERT books are according to the syllabus provided by CBSE.
NCERT books play key role in securing high marks in board examination.

But , too secure good marks in entrance examinations such as JEE Mains and Advance ,NCERT books are not enough.
Students must focus the NCERT books for high marks in board examination along with that they need to study other books for preparation of competitive examination.
4th August 2015, 03:31 PM
souvik paladhi

Thumbs up Re: Is it preferred to study NCERT books for the preparation of IIT when having ISC board in 12th class and would it effect board exam marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You say that read NCERT books in order to clear concepts for iit. i am in 12th class student of isc board if i will study for iit from ncert books i can loose marks in my board examinations ...plz help me out
Ncert books is good but not so enough. You can prepare better from a IIT book.
4th August 2015, 09:14 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it preferred to study NCERT books for the preparation of IIT when having ISC board in 12th class and would it effect board exam marks?

* No there will be deduction of your marks in 2 level .
-->
* NCERT is popular for professional studies , each and every concept will be clear with excellent information .
* In every exam not only in board the evaluator expects only best and accurate answer for the question given . if your performance is good they will award full marks & if your performance is not clear automatically there will be deduction in points ..
* Be clear in subject never bother about marks if you are good at concepts you will definitely score massive percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?