4th August 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for JNTU External PhD Entrance Test?

Friends,
I want to prepare for external PhD Entrance Test in CSE Branch at JNTU Hyderabad. Kindly tell me the procedure to apply? What are all the documents necessary for applying? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers for Ph.D in JNTU Hyderabad
  2. Registration procedure and examination date of JNTU Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. How can I apply for PhD Entrance Test to study PhD in Sociology?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MG University PhD(Social Work) Entrance Test? -- [New]
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  7. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  8. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  9. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
  10. Procedure to apply for IAS entrance exam? Date to apply and the requirements for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  12. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  13. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  14. From when GJU issues PhD form? Procedure to submit the form and entrance test?
  15. Procedure to do Ph.D in CSE from JNTU? Syllabus of the entrance test?
  16. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  17. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  18. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?