3rd August 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Need information about entrance exams of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?

Need information about entrance exams of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  3. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  4. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  5. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  6. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Last date of mphil in clinical psychology?
  8. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  9. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  10. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  11. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  12. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  13. Question paper pattern and syllabus for entrance in M.Phil in clinical psychology
  14. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  15. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
  16. How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Information regarding the Entrance Exams for this? List of top Government colleges to join this course?
  17. Can I apply for M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work or Clinical Psychology?
  18. Need information about entrance exams of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
4th August 2015, 05:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about entrance exams of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?

In most of the reputed Institutes they conduct an All Level entrance examination for candidates seeking admission to this course.

The pattern is such that there are 100 questions to be answered and the time allotted is 90 minutes. Questions will be basically asked on PG standard and after having cleared the written exam round, candidates will be probably called for an interview for selection.

Eligibility for M.Phil:

> Candidates should have completed their PG course(full time) from a recognized University.

> Candidates should have scored a minimum of 55% for General candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates in their PG.

NOTE: Most of the reputed Institutes look for a minimum of 2 years of practical experience in counselling services to provide admission to candidates in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?