4th August 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

When Pool Campus of TCS and Infosys will be schedule in Haryana for B.Tech final year candidate?

Hello,
I would like to know that when will be Infosys and TCS take Pool Campus in Haryana for B.Tech final year candidate? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  2. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  4. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  5. How may I get information about the joint recruitment of IT engineers by MNC's in Haryana?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  7. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  8. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  10. When and Where TCS will conduct Pool Campus Drive in Lucknow?
  11. Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?
  12. Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  14. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  15. List of companies taking Pool Campus and Off-campus drive in Assam for B.Tech student
  16. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  17. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
5th August 2015, 09:49 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When Pool Campus of TCS and Infosys will be schedule in Haryana for B.Tech final year candidate?

TCS off-campus notification will be released in the month of September or October and February or March in the official website of TCS career portal.

TCS Eligibility Criteria: An applicant should have completed B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. An applicant must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate throughout his/her career. Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply. No active backlogs are allowed. Maximum of two years of gap in studies are allowed with valid reason only.

Infosys off-campus notification will be released in the month of December or January in the official website of Infosys career portal.

Infosys Eligibility Criteria: An applicant should have completed B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. An applicant must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate in throughout their career. Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply. No active backlogs are allowed.
5th August 2015, 11:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Pool Campus of TCS and Infosys will be schedule in Haryana for B.Tech final year candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know that when will be Infosys and TCS take Pool Campus in Haryana for B.Tech final year candidate? Waiting for your reply.
TCS and Infosys pool campus in Haryana is not announced yet but it will announced very soon.

TCS and Infosys are multinational companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%. whereas, for Infosys it's 65%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS and Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?