5th August 2015, 02:14 PM
LuvHet

Salary after completing MBA and BMS?

Hey.. m Het! I would like to know to the actual salary after completimg MBA and BMS!! An estimate amount of salary..! Like i would like to know the figure... and beyond that what can i do? Ahead? Pleaseeeee reply ... i wanna know d actual salary..! Thank you

5th August 2015, 04:47 PM
susavan999

Default Re: Salary after completing MBA and BMS?

Thank you for asking the question but first I want to tell you that the salary varies from company to company but the main reason which decides your future pay after completing your MBA and BMS is that from which college you are completing your MBA or BMS from. Like if you complete your MBA or BMS from top Tier-I colleges then you will be able to fetch top salaries from reputed companies but either way if you pursue your MBA or BMS from some no so recognized college then you will not be able to fetch good salary, you may get into a good company and eventually you will grow with your performance but the salary will not be that much compared to the top most colleges.

The average salary that you can get from the top most colleges are around 6 - 12 lakh per annum on an average, If you perform well then you can get even more but if you pursue your education from some Tier - III college than you can fetch salaries as low as 1.6- 3.5 lakhs per annum. The difference is purely based on the college the more recognized it is the more salary you will attract.

But don't worry you can pursue executive MBA after some experience to attract more salary. I hope that I have been able to answer your Query.
5th August 2015, 10:43 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

MBA is a post graduation course which is done after graduation degree , Having 4 semester & 2 Years course duration .If you are getting good colleges for doing the course then you will get good Companies for doing Jobs...

If you will get IIM , Xavier's , etc.. Then you will get good Company for campus at that time you will get good salary.

The salary will be starting 500000 - 900000 PerAnnum.

If you are doing MBA in a normal college then you will get a salary of 300000 - 500000 Per Annum .

Normally the salary depends upon the city where you are getting the jobs , if you are getting jobs in Bangalore then salary will be high .If you are getting placed in Kolkata then it will be slight reduced.
5th August 2015, 11:27 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

After the MBA the salary basically does not depend on the course or your institute but depends on the skills and knowledge that you have gain in that course. You can get a minimum salary of 15000 and maximum upto your talent as you can take it from 30000-150000 per months in many multi national companies.

After this course the companies that you can join are-

>> Jindal industries Ltd.

>> BHEL

>> SAIL

>> HP

>> HCL

>> IBM

>> Reliance communication

>> Hyundai motors

>> Honda motors

>> Maruti Suzuki

>> Ashok Leyland

>> Tata motors

>> Bharti airtel

>> Wipro

>> TCS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?