20th December 2010, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary?

What are job prospects and salary after completing master of hospital administration.what is min. salary ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?
  2. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  3. Average salary after completing masters in hospital administration form from the TISS?
  4. How much maximum salary can a Hospital Administrator earn after completing masters of Hospital Administration from an average college? Is MHA a good option after Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery?
  5. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  6. Annual salary package after completing masters in financial accounting? Job prospects in the course?
  7. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  8. What is the minimum salary for MBA in Hospital administration?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  10. What will be the salary after completing IT course?
  11. Average salary after Masters in Hospital Administration from Manipal University?
  12. What is the average salary after completing diploma in hospital administration? What is the fee structure for the same in Tata Institute of social science Mumbai?
  13. What is the salary for MSc graduate in Hospital Administration without going MBBS?
  14. Minimum Salary I can get through MCA course?
  15. How much salary can a Private hospital offer to BAMS freshers? -- [New]
  16. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  17. Job prospects and salary one can get after doing B.A LLB along with CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
1st May 2011, 07:03 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary?

hello
officially you can expect salary from 1.4 lack per annum after completing hospital management although it may vary for different hospitals.and it may also vary depending on your experience. ok best of luuck.
6th June 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary?

which is better pharm-D or M.S?????
7th June 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

WHICH JOB TO BE GET COMPLETING MASTER OF HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION?
20th June 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Can anybody pursue Masters of Hospital Administration from any stream? Is is mandate to keep any % of marks in graduation level? What is the approximate salary after completion of the same?
20th June 2011, 09:56 AM
wannaurfriend

Can anybody from any stream pursue Masters in Hospital Administration? Is it mandate to keep any % of marks in graduation level? What is the minimum salary package after completion of the course?
20th June 2011, 10:18 AM
wannaurfriend

Can anybody from any stream pursue Masters of hospital administration? Is it required to keep a good % of marks in graduation? What is the minimum salary package after completion of the course?
30th June 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETED MCA WHICH TYPE OF JOB WE WILL ACHIVE
20th July 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my b.pharma in2006 can i do masters now? i have no job experience also
2nd August 2011, 10:36 PM
delizia

Smile Re: What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary?

which posts do you get after completing your mba in hospital administration?
i have completed my bsc nursing degree too.
8th August 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

what are the job prospects and salary after completing doctor in pharmacy course?what is minimum salary?
20th September 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED BSC NURSING AND INTERESTED IN DOING MBA HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT. DO BSC NURSING GRADUATES HAVE BETTER SCOPE FOR THIS IN INDIA AND FOR OTHER COUNTRIES COMPLETING IN DISTANCE EDUCATION FROM MADRAS UNIVERSITY.WHAT IS THE AVERAGE SALARY DO I RECEIVE IN INDIA AND ABROAD AND WHAT ARE THE PLACEMENTS FOR THIS JOB.PLEASE SEND THE DETIALS FOR THE ABOVE QUERIES MENTIONED IN BRIEF. THANKYOU SIR
18th February 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Please advise me which one is better MBA or Hospital Management
My back ground is Bsc (Biology)
And please give overview about Indian Institute of Health Education and Research, Health Institute Road, Beur, Patna - 2.
12th June 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

wat will i do after completing bhms
30th October 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Are hospital management & administration different or same courses?
17th November 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum salary in pharmacy?
18th December 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

HELLO : I WNT 2 KNW THT AFTER COMPLETING MASTER IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT FROM BANGALORE HOW MUCH SALARY I CAN EXPECT?
26th March 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Im compleated bsc nursing,and l want to do mba in distance. What are the features and scope, and what are the salaries after compleation of course
31st March 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

SIR,

I AM BSC MIT, BETTER TO MBA HOSPITAL MANGEMENT COURSE.WHAT SALARY, TILL SALARY 25000 THOUSAND FOR MONTH. MRI TECHNOLOGIST.
30th May 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

can any one tell me about the prospects of completing hospital administeration from IIHMR,new delhi
11th June 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.pharm,,,is it better to study master of health administration after pharmacy?please suggest me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?