5th August 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment exam? Syllabus and pattern?

Sir,
I want to apply for Junior Executive(Electronics) exam of Airport Authority of India. Can you please tell me the procedure? What is the pattern of this recruitment exam? Kindly send me the syllabus also.

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  2. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  3. What is the syllabus and question pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Technical(Mechanical Engineer) Written exam?
  4. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  5. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  6. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  7. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  8. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  9. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  10. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  11. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  12. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  13. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
  14. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  15. Syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer exam of Airport Authority of India?
  16. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the syllabus for Junior Assistant(Fireman) for airport authority of India?
  18. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
30th June 2017, 07:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment exam? Syllabus and pattern?

Procedure to Apply for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics) Recruitment Examination:

Airport Authority of India issues official notification for filling up vacancies for several posts and mainly for Junior Executive every year. So you are required to apply for concerned recruitment whenever the notification gets released. In general, the allowed streams are Civil Engineering, IT Engineering and EEE Engineering. As you are from Electronics stream, you are required to apply under Electrical Stream.

The examination pattern consists of Two parts and they are Part I and Part II.

Examination Mode - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)

Part I - General Topics

Part II - Questions related to Technical stream

Examination consists of General Intelligence, General Knowledge, English, General Aptitude and Electrical stream based syllabus. Some of the core concepts include Signal and Systems, Electromagnetics, Microprocessor, Alalog and Digital Electronics...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?