2nd August 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies of Law Officer under Government sector in Mumbai?

Vacancies of Law Officer under Government sector in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the vacancies for law officers in government or private sector in Mumbai?
  2. Scope of Public relation jobs in Government sector? When does the vacancies announce for the same?
  3. Is there any vacancy for a job in government sector? I am a computer engineer
  4. Vacancies in Law Officer/Assistant for practicing Lawyer?
  5. Top universities offering Ph.D in Human Genetics? Any job vacancies in Government Sector?
  6. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  7. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  8. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  9. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  10. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
  11. What is the career option available for me after completing B.Com, LLB?
  12. Any IT jobs in Government Sector? How to apply for it? From where can I get the information about the vacancies?
  13. Job vacancies in government sector for Physically Handicap Person?
  14. What are the vacancies available for M.Sc Microbiology in Government and Private sector?
  15. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  17. Any vacancies in government sector for me after completing diploma course in IT and ESM with 80%?
  18. Are there in government and private sector job vacancies?
30th June 2017, 07:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies of Law Officer under Government sector in Mumbai?

Law Officer recruitment details in Government sector:

In government sector, there are several posts under this Law recruitment. They are,

> Research Officer

> Non Judicial Member

> Law Officer

> Non Judicial Member

> Joint Adviser

> Junior Translator

> Public Prosecutors...etc.,

Maharashtra Public Service Commission issues official notification for filling up above posts. The basic educational qualification required for this Law Officer post is, Bachelor's Degree in Law from a recognized university.

The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age must not exceed 30 years to be eligible. So you are required to apply for this Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?