9th August 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Whether NIFT is under Government sector or Private sector?

Whether NIFT is under Government sector or Private sector?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. Whether NIFT is under Government sector or Private sector? -- [New]
  4. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  5. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  6. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  7. Career in Forensic Science after BHMS?
  8. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  9. Should I try for government sector prior to private sector?
  10. Can I get a job after completing BCA?
  11. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  12. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  14. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  15. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  16. Which sector is best after MBA Private or Government?
  17. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  18. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
9th August 2015, 11:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIFT is under Government sector or Private sector?

NIFT is under Government sector. It is backed by the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. IT was granted statutory status in 2006, thereby empowering it to award degrees and other academic distinctions. For more details of NIFT, click here.
10th August 2015, 10:41 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

NIFT ( National Institute of Fashion Technology ) was set up under aegis of Ministry of Textiles, Indian Government.
NIFT is under Government sector, not Private sector.
NIFT is one of the top college of fashion institute in India.
10th August 2015, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NIFT are government funded institutes like IITs and you will have to clear entrance exam for getting admission in any of these institutes.

There are total 16 institutes in the form of NIFTs across the country. Entrance exam is conducted every year for admission in these institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?