10th August 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get online scholarship after registration?

How to get online scholarship after registration?

10th August 2015, 11:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get online scholarship after registration?

Once you have registered online for the scholarship, you need to send the scholarship form along with the requisite proofs as specified by the scholarship authority. Some authorities ask for scanned copies of proofs online. Once you have provided the proofs, the authority will take some time to scrutinize your application and the proofs. Once the process is over, it will announce the names of shortlisted students. Soon, it will ask the concerned bank to transfer the money and you will get it. Some websites also give online scholarship on good contribution to their websites especially in terms of good content writing.
11th August 2015, 12:54 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

After completion of registration process, you have to submit your application print out along with the required documents to the head office of the related department in which you applied for scholarship.
After reviewing your application, they will send you an email regarding your scholarship.
20th August 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for scholarships. I am from the North east region with SC category. I'm an LLB student( after completed graduation). I'm confused whether LLB is an undergraduate course or post graduate course. Is there any scholarship for the SC given by UGC or any other central scholarships?
20th August 2015, 10:08 AM
rahulkonjengbam

I am an LLB student (after graduated), SC category and from the north east region. I'm confused whether LLB is an undergraduate course or post graduate course. I want to apply for scholarships. Is there any scholarships given by UGC or any scholarships by central government? Pliz help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?