11th August 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in Chemistry being an Analytical Chemistry postgraduate?

Sir,
I am Manjunath Dani. I have completed my M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry. I want to do PhD in Chemistry. Please let me know how can I do?

7th June 2016, 06:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD in Chemistry being an Analytical Chemistry postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Manjunath Dani. I have completed my M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry. I want to do PhD in Chemistry. Please let me know how can I do?

Being a post graduate in Analytical Chemistry you can do PhD in Chemistry. The eligibility to do PhD in Chemistry is a Master’s Degree in Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission. The marks scored in the entrance and interview along with your graduation marks considered for the admission. You have to download the application form and submit the form to the university for the admission. The PhD in Chemistry is available in the following universities in India;
Amity Institute of Applied Sciences - Official Website
Jamia Millia Islamia - Official Website
IGNOU - Official Website
Madras University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?