12th June 2013, 08:58 AM
Erum Zarah

What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?

Hi im Erum i have completed M.Sc Analytical Chemistry in 2010 from Andhra University how should i apply for 3 yr PhD Programme from Andhra University and which is the best topic i should choose and what would be the fees (or) are they any job oppurtunities for M.Sc Analytical Chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  2. After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry how to do M.Phil?
  3. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  4. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  6. Which is a better topic to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry
  7. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  8. Analytical Chemistry related programmes for an employee? -- [New]
  9. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  10. Is a Quality Controller job in tobacco company a good choice after completing PG in MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  11. About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better?
  12. What are the jobs after MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  13. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  14. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  15. Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?
  16. Am I eligible to teach B.E Printing and Packaging after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  17. Which one is the best between Biochemistry and Analytical Chemistry? Any good salaried jobs for MSc students?
  18. Institutes in Hyderabad to pursue M.Phil after completing PG in Analytical Chemistry? How to apply for it?
8th April 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?

What is the difference between MSc analytical chemistry and MSc chemistry?
8th April 2015, 08:26 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erum Zarah View Post
Hi im Erum i have completed M.Sc Analytical Chemistry in 2010 from Andhra University how should i apply for 3 yr PhD Programme from Andhra University and which is the best topic i should choose and what would be the fees (or) are they any job oppurtunities for M.Sc Analytical Chemistry?

After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry, you can apply for Ph.D in the same subject.

There is no age limit to apply for Ph.D course.

To apply for Ph.D, you must have either of the following score cards to do research studies at top colleges in India.

>>GATE
>>NET
>>JRF
>>SLET

You must have good academic records as well.

Andhra university offers Ph.D course. To do Ph.D at Andhra university , you need to clear Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) conducted every year in the month of May.

You can log on this link to know more about the admission process: www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/
8th April 2015, 09:36 PM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erum Zarah View Post
After doing Msc you have gotten only chance to do job as you have now post graduation degree too you can be benefited alot with that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?