12th August 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Should I join coaching class to score good marks in Mathematics and Science being a 9th student?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of class 9th. How can I get best marks in my class? I want to be good in Mathematics and Science. I haven't taken any coaching class for my education. Shall I take coaching class also?

17th August 2015, 01:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join coaching class to score good marks in Mathematics and Science being a 9th student?

It depends upon your own intelligence dear, and to how much good you are at Mathematics. If you feel that you should opt for coaching classes to improve your Mathematics skill, you should definitely go for it and if you not then you should prepare on your own.
24th August 2015, 10:54 AM
sumitrahul76

Default Re: Should I join coaching class to score good marks in Mathematics and Science being a 9th student?

Ya! of course you should join the coaching classes for mathematics and science to score a great percentage.
According to me you must've to join the coaching classes because it would help you alot in understanding the though syllabus of mathematics and science in CBSE.
There are some topics that students can't understands in schools there are many reasons behind it like ,some students feels uncomfortable among with so many students in class rooms,some teachers wouldn't be able to give his 100% to the childrens.So joining a coaching class would be the better option,it also increases your practice of solving problems which will be the best weapon in your exam for scoring a gread percentage.
2nd November 2020, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What is better for class 9 student online tutions or offline tutions ? If she is not good at maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?