12th August 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Geology and Earth Science in Delhi University to appear UPSC Geologist exam?

Sir,
I am little bit confused about my selection for my subject in Graduation. So that I will be eligible to sit in Geologist exam conducted by UPSC. I am confused whether to choose Geology or Earth Science for study in Delhi University?

11th July 2017, 03:42 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Which is better to study among Geology and Earth Science in Delhi University to appear UPSC Geologist exam?

Great to see that you are interested in joining in Government job through UPSC. In order to get into Geologist post then you have to better go for graduation in this and moreover UPSC syllabus will have a slight variation with the academic syllabus. So try to concentrate more related to current affairs with respect to the subject.
Earth Science also deals with the same and you can also take that subject which might be useful as well with respect to UPSC syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?