12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?

Dear Sir,
I have been qualified in 12th Science and secured 69.79% in WBCHSE. My father is in ECIL Service. I want to study MBBS and preparing for the entrance exam. I want to apply for Education Loan where I can get Loan surely. Please tell me the easiest way of getting Education Loan. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  2. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  3. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  4. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  5. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  7. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  9. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  10. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis college if my father is working in a PSU?
  14. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan if my father has taken Business Loan against Hotel property?
  18. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
24th August 2015, 09:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?

You can definitely get education loan in order to pursue your MBBS course. Since your father is doing service so you can get the education loan easily. Moreover in the competitive market of banking, now you can get education loan sanctioned quite easily. You need to approach any bank close to your residence along with your father after you get admission call. You need to go with the prospectus and have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan. Act as per his/ her instructions, comply with bank's norms and complete all formalities to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?