3rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in 12th Science and want to study my B.Tech course. My father is not able to handle my education expenses so I have decided to apply for Education Loan for my B.Tech course. I have a Student Account in Indian Bank. Kindly tell me what I have to do for applying and getting Education Loan from this Bank? What will be the interest rates they will charge for Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan? -- [New]
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  4. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  8. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
  10. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  13. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  15. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  17. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  18. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US?
13th June 2015, 01:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?

Procedure to apply to get education loan -

- You need to approach the branch of Indian Bank where you have an account.
- Get the admission letter from the concerned institute where you will enroll for B.Tech course and carry the prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan.
- Get to know the details, terms and conditions and the procedure you need to follow.
- Act as per the instructions from the concerned authority to get your education loan sanctioned.

The interest will be computed as simple interest. The interest fluctuates from time to time as per the orders from RBI. It usually ranges between 13 and 14.5 percent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?