15th August 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Nursing after completing 12th Biology?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am a student of 12th Biology. I want to study Nursing after my 12th. Kindly let me know how can I do Nursing right after my 12th?

18th August 2015, 11:59 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study Nursing after completing 12th Biology?

Soon after the completion of 10+2, one can join B.Sc in Nursing at graduation level.
Nursing has a good scope. One can have good number of opportunities in this area.
One should be good enough in practical oriented aspects during the course of Nursing along with the subject knowledge.
They can have variety of jobs in several hospitals.
Government hospitals offer a good career for the candidates who have completed Nursing.

All The Best.
19th August 2015, 05:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Nursing after completing 12th Biology?

You will probably have to contact the respective college/University in order to get admission and by filling up their respective admission forms available to you. Soon, after having completed filling up the form, you will be most eligible to get admission in the prospective Institution(only if you do qualify for it).

To prusue B.Sc Nursing course you need to fulfil the following below mentioned criterias;

> Candidate need to have completed their 12th standard from a recognised board/University

> Candidate needs to have scored a minimum of 55% marks in +2 level

> Candidate's minimum age should not be below 17 years

> The upper age of the candidate should not exceed 28 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?