19th August 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue MS course in Power Engineering stream? How can one pursue this course in Germany?

Can i pursue MS course in Power Engineering stream? How can one pursue this course in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue masters from civil stream in Germany?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  3. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
  4. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  5. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  6. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  7. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany while studying B.E in Mechanical engineering
  8. Best stream for engineering which I should pursue after qualifying engineering exam?
  9. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  10. How to pursue MSc in Power System?
  11. Possibility to get job in Germany if pursue MS there after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in India? How much salary I will get?
  12. What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course
  13. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  14. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  15. How to pursue Ph.D in Earth Sciences in Germany? I have finished MSc in Geophysics
  16. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to pursue Ph.D. in Germany in Food Science and Technology stream?
  18. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
23rd August 2015, 02:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue MS course in Power Engineering stream? How can one pursue this course in Germany?

Yes, you can definitely pursue MS course in Power Engineering stream provided you have completed your graduation course in Power Engineering or related fields. Power Engineering is one of the demanded sectors of modern world since the supply of professionals is quite short compared to the demand of the industry.

You can pursue this course in Germany by appearing in the entrance exams based on which the German institutes take admission. Most of the German institutes take admission on the basis of IELTS score followed by resume and statement of purpose screening and telephonic or Skype interview. Some German institutes also ask for knowledge of German Language or proficiency in German language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?