22nd August 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

What should I study among Zoology and Botany in B.Sc if scored 97 marks in 12th Biology?

Sir,
I am getting both Zoology and Botany Honours in my B.Sc. Now I am confuse that which Honours subject I should choose. I am very good in Biology and scored 97 marks in 12th Biology. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  2. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  3. How much is the percentage required to get admission in BHMS?
  4. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  5. Is it possible to opt for biology and english after BSc graduation in chemistry, botany, Zoology?
  6. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  7. Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths?
  8. Can I study Wildlife Photography course if pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  9. Which is better to study among Zoology and Entomology in B.Sc after completing 12th Biology?
  10. Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completing B.Sc in Botany?
  12. What should I do to pursue MBBS after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  13. Where to get the Study material for botany and zoology
  14. Can I study MSc Botany after completing BSc zoology?
  15. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  16. How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?
  17. Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?
  18. Tamil Nadu Class 12th Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
27th August 2015, 04:02 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study among Zoology and Botany in B.Sc if scored 97 marks in 12th Biology?

If you are a sincere student of Biology then you can opt any of the subject as your Honours, no matter what you take. After the completion of Botany Honours you can opt for post graduation in Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Applied Biology etc.
And if you take Zoology Honours, then you can opt Master of Science in Zoology, Master of Science in Applied Zoology, Doctor of Philosophy in Zoology etc.

All the best.
29th August 2015, 06:14 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I study among Zoology and Botany in B.Sc if scored 97 marks in 12th Biology?

Since you are good in Biology it is up to you to choose the one that you like most.
If you do not have a personal choice and you like both subjects equally then it is best for you to choose Botany as it offers a wider scope of opportunities to students in terms of jobs.
The two courses are similar in many ways and you need to not be worried about which one you choose.
You need to have a good in depth Domain Knowledge and you will be in a nice position in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?