22nd August 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Regular M.Com in Bangalore University?

Friends,
Please let me know to join M.Com in Regular course in Bangalore University, is there entrance exam? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  2. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  3. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  4. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  5. Date of release of entrance exam of M.Com regular course in DU?
  6. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  7. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  8. What is the distance B.Ed course fee structure? Are B.Com students eligible for the course?
  9. Bangalore University M.Com Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Admission to M.A(sociology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  12. Can a candidate of BE course in CSE eligible for B.Ed course?
  13. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  14. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  15. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  16. Should I study M.Sc(Chemistry) in KSOU if completed B.Sc and B.Ed from Kerala University? List of universities which offer M.Sc in Chemistry in Bangalore?
  17. How to be a government teacher after graduation from DU?
  18. Appeared in M.Com entrance exam 5 years back but not got admission yet
30th August 2015, 08:47 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Regular M.Com in Bangalore University?

M.Com in Bangalore University is 2 years Full time post graduate course.

Eligibility:

You should have passed graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Relaxation of 5% in minimum marks required for admission to PG Course to SC/ST students CAT 1 is Permitted.

You have to clear Entrance exam which is conducted by Bangalore University.
30th August 2015, 11:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Regular M.Com in Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Please let me know to join M.Com in Regular course in Bangalore University, is there entrance exam? Please let me know immediately.
Yes, of course you are required to appear in entrance exam conducted by the Bangalore university to get admission.

Eligibility Criteria:

- M.Com course needs a full time bachelor’s degree in Commerce stream from a recognized University.
- Students required to score at least 50% of marks
- Relaxation of 5% in minimum marks required for admission to M.Com course.

The admission to the M.Com course is based on the entrance exam performance.

Official website - bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
31st August 2015, 07:02 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes there is an Entrance Examination which is conducted by Bangalore University.
You need to appear in that Entrance Examination and get a good marks to get admission to the best colleges for the course of M.Com in Bangalore University.
So start preparing for the Entrance Examination of Bangalore University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?