24th August 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?

Dear Sir, I have passed my XII in Commerce stream but I am not interested in taking up that as my career as I am good in programming. I wish to appear for XI in general science SSC again after a gap of nearly 3 years. Am I eligible to apply again for Std. XI since I want to change my stream?

25th August 2015, 08:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?

Yes, you can pursue 11th standard once again with Science stream if you are not interested to make your career in Commerce stream. By pursuing 11th and 12th standards in Science stream, you can appear in 11th and 12th standards Science Stream Board examinations and you can apply for admission to undergraduate courses after completion of your 12th standard.
21st October 2020, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?

I have passed 11th (science ) pcb , but now I am really tensed , speaking very honestly I think i am not capable of science i am not strong in any science subject except biology .but the thing is my parents expect me to become doctor but i don't think i am able to make them happy sir plz suggest me any good career option plz sir show your kind interest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?