26th July 2015, 08:51 PM
mohitkeshri

Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?

I have drop three years. Due to some. Disease but naw I want to do b.tech. ece. Is it good to do and want placement. Or I go to. Gniit,mca,MBA course

Related Questions:
27th July 2015, 06:51 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?

# Yes, you can surely resume your studies even after a gap of three years. Whatever the reason behind the gap in studies. You can resume your studies.

# Now you have to produce the document which proves the genuine reason behind the gap in the studies.

# Three years of gap in B. Tech has now clearly depicted in your CV. This must be the minus point in your academic record. You have to compensate it by scoring good marks in engineering semesters as well as in GATE.

# With the gap of three years in B.Tech will not help you in getting job in top level reputed companies. But you can go for job in those companies which are presently in the initial phase or starting phase. After working in these companies for few years, you can even apply for top level reputed companies on the basis of working experience in previous companies.
27th July 2015, 04:39 PM
john215

Re: Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 year of gap?

My suggestion you can continue your B.Tech because lot of job opportunities for B.Tech ECE side , you can easily get the job in Core side and government jobs also

I have given the some core jobs:---

DRDO
BHEL
ISRO
ECIL
POWER GRID
TELECOM SIDE
BSNL
GENCO
TRANSCO
NTPC

So you should complete your B.Tech 4 years after that good placements for ECE students
22nd October 2020, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

IAM COMPLETED MY 12TH IN 2017 WITH 96% NOW IAM JOININ IN BTECH CAN I GET A PLACEMENT JOB OR DOES THIS GAP REFLECTS
13th September 2021, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I passed diploma in 2015. I am doing job since 4 years .
I want to do b.Tech from regular with job.
Is it possible? Plz suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?