25th August 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Agriculture in Abroad being a 12th PCMB candidate? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Dear Sir,
I am a 12th PCMB group student. After that I want to study Agriculture in Abroad. What can I do for that? Any entrance for that?
With Regards-
K.Thiruselvam

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad through an entrance exam being a 12th PCM candidate?
  4. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  5. How to prepare for further studies Abroad after 12th science?
  6. Job opportunities for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate in Abroad?
  7. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
  8. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  9. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  11. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  12. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  13. In which country I should study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate?
  15. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  16. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  17. What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?
  18. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
7th August 2017, 10:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Agriculture in Abroad being a 12th PCMB candidate? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

To be eligible to study Agriculture course in Abroad, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCMB stream from a recognised board. To apply for admission to Agriculture course in Abroad universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Agriculture course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?