25th August 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have done my B.Sc in Biotechnology. I have any chance to study in Abroad? If it is possible then which course is best? What will be the cost expenses for study in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  2. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  4. Detailed information about study abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D with Physics or Genetics and minimum expenses of study in USA?
  5. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  7. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  8. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  10. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  11. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  13. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  14. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  15. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  17. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  18. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
17th October 2017, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have done my B.Sc in Biotechnology. I have any chance to study in Abroad? If it is possible then which course is best? What will be the cost expenses for study in Abroad?

Best courses to study in abroad for biotechnology graduates are given below;

Biotechnology MSc
Pharmaceutical Biotechnology MSc
Molecular Biology and Biotechnology MSc
Industrial Biotechnology MSc
Medical Biotechnology MSc
Biotechnology for Environmental Sustainability
MSc Bio fabrication
Masters in Biotechnology
Master of Science in Biotechnology
Master of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
Master of Biotechnology Management
Master of Science in Biological and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology

The fee and other expenses for studying the above mentioned courses differ from one country to another and one university to another. The fee for the course is around Rs 10 to 12 Lakhs per year. Other expenses like traveling, hostel, food etc. are also available and it also varies depending upon the country one study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?