26th August 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy?

Hello,
According to rules of UPSC for Drug Inspector, specialization in Clinical Pharmacology and Microbiology, is valid for the post of Drug Inspector. If I will do M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy then am I eligible for the post of Drug Inspector?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  2. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  3. Exam to appear for the post of drug inspector in maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to apply in UPSC Drug Inspector recruitment being a B.Pharmacy graduate with 1 year of Quality Control experience? When the notification will be released?
  5. Upcoming entrance exam notification for Drug Inspector recruitment 2015
  6. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
  7. Am I eligible for drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy?
  8. What kind of job I will get if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy being a female candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Eligibility criteria to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Previous years question papers?
  10. What is the qualification required for DI exam? Can B.Pharma students appear for it?
  11. Am I eligible for drug inspector after studying B.Pharmacy
  12. Are BHMS doctors with degree in Clinical Research and Experience eligible for Drug Inspector Exam?
  13. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector after completing B.Pharma?
  14. Information about drug inspector? I have completed D-Pharmacy and B-Pharmacy
  15. Can I apply for the position of Drug Inspector pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course?
  16. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharmacy?
  17. How to become Drug Inspector after completion of B-Pharmacy? Salary offered for this position?
  18. Are B.Sc Microbiology graduates eligible for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Drug Inspector?
12th September 2015, 02:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
According to rules of UPSC for Drug Inspector, specialization in Clinical Pharmacology and Microbiology, is valid for the post of Drug Inspector. If I will do M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy then am I eligible for the post of Drug Inspector?
Yes, M.Pharmacy candidates are eligible for Drug Inspector exam.

Drug Inspector Exam is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

You must have completed degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent are eligible for drug inspector exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 32 years.
13th September 2015, 03:44 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy?

Yes,you are eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector being a M.Pharmacy student .

Union Public Service Commission conducts All India Food Inspector Exam for the recruitment of food inspectors in various departments of India . Drug inspectors entrance examinations is also conducted every year at state level by state government .

The eligibility criteria required for the food inspector post are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

- The candidate must be a Bachelor's degree holder in agriculture/pharmacy/food technology/dairy technology from a recognized university.

-A graduate in Medical discipline can also apply for this post.

-The candidate must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the concerned qualifying exam .

-The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience in the field of manufacturing / testing of drug .

-The candidate age limit must be in between 21 years to 35 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for the reserved category candidates.

-The selection procedure for the post consists of

Written test

Physical test

Viva-Voice

Examination Pattern:

The exam for Drug Inspector is conducted for two papers and questions will be asked in the form of objective type multiple choice questions .

Paper I: Pharmacy for 200 marks .

Duration of Exam: 2 Hours

Paper II: General Knowledge for 50 marks .

Duration of Exam: 1 Hour
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?