27th August 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education?

I did my MBA Finance in distance education am i eligible to do Phd in full time. or else i have to do mphil ah.. In some University they are asking only regular. what is the solution for this? Can someone please give me the answer for this soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance?
  3. Universities which offer part time and full time Ph.D programme in Management? Are distance education MBA students eligible to take up Ph.D programmes?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  5. Am I eligible for assistant professor with PG through distance education
  6. Ph.d in Management from IMT GHAZIABAD through distance education while working after MBA with Operation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Finance if completed Regular BBA and Distance NAV(Finance)?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  9. What is the eligibility to do Ph.D in finance?
  10. Can I do Ph.D from Kolkata after passing MBA full time with Marketing and Finance?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  12. How to do direct Ph.D in commerce? I have completed M.Com with 53%
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing MBA in finance
  14. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course if I have completed M.Phil via distance education course from Gandhgram university?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in Finance?
  17. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  18. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
27th August 2015, 03:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my MBA Finance in distance education am i eligible to do Phd in full time. or else i have to do mphil ah.. In some University they are asking only regular. what is the solution for this? Can someone please give me the answer for this soon?
You have completed MBA in distance mode so you are eligible for full time Ph.D course but your MBA degree must be recognized.

So first qualify in UGC NET exam then you can apply for Ph.D course in full time.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
29th August 2015, 03:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education?

Yes, you are very much eligible to pursue Ph.D course afetr xompletion of your MBA vioa Distance mode. But for that you will probably have to score well in UGC NET and then you may apply for the aboive mentioned course

Moreover, you need to have scored a minimum of 55% in your MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?