31st August 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?

Hello,
I am MCA graduate with 68% ,BCA with 68%,puc 55% and 12th 81%
I have two years gap. How to get into software industry? Can you pleae let me know what is the eligibility criteria followed for the software companies? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  2. Am I eligible for top software companies being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in BE having 2 years gap in studies?
  3. List of Companies(preferably I.T) which considers more than 2 years gap in education for job?
  4. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  5. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  6. Am I eligible to get Jobs in Software and other private companies having 4 years gap in study?
  7. Am I eligible for software jobs or not with only 52% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?
  10. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  11. Am I eligible for getting job in MNC companies with 3 years gap between intermediate and B.Sc course?
  12. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in 12th?
  14. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  15. Shall I quit my software job and go for M.Tech/Government job?
  16. Shall I quit my software job and go for M.Tech/Government job?
  17. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for HAL test if I have gap in my studies?
31st August 2015, 10:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?

Yes, you are eligible for a job in software company. You can apply for jobs in almost all software companies since most of the software companies allow gap upto two years in academics. So there is nothing to worry, prepare well for the recruitment drives. You should try for off-campus, pool campus recruitment drive, should upload your resume in leading job portals and should also try to appear in walk-ins through referrals.
1st September 2015, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have two years gap. How to get into software industry? Can you pleae let me know what is the eligibility criteria followed for the software companies? Awaiting for the answer.
Yes, of course you are eligible to get job in Software Companies. The candidate has to clear the courses in the given stipulated period. Most of the Software companies allowed up to one to two year gap for valid reasons. The aspirant has to submit the proofs for the Gap between their studies.
1st September 2015, 01:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello,
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for any software companies as freshers.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for IT companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.

Only you can apply for -

1.Wipro

2.Syntel

3.Alumnus software
17th September 2018, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

I got 60% above in 10 and 12 the and BE also but i have a gap of 2years after 10th so is any there any software or IT companies are there for me ?
20th September 2018, 11:08 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Hello,
2 years of career gap is a concern. But if you have substantial reason for the career gap you can crack the interview. Prepare well for the initial rounds. And during HR round prove the reason for career gap.
4th January 2020, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed mca in the year 2009. Then worked as a lecture in one arts and science college for 4 years. Then got married and went to abroad. Now I have 6 years service gap. If I want to go entry level IT job what should I do?
20th October 2020, 11:30 AM
Priya Dhongade

Yes your eligible for do job in software company if you have your education certificate then no matter there is gap in your study or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?