1st September 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation in Economics if I have completed 12th with physics and chemistry?

Can I do graduation in Economics if I have completed 12th with physics and chemistry? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this? Awaiting for the response!

Related Questions:
  1. List of jobs i can apply for? I've completed graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  2. What are the options for under graduation if I have physics, maths, English and Economics but not chemistry? I am in IGCSE school
  3. Eligibility for IES exam after graduation in Chemistry and Post graduation in Computer Science?
  4. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  5. How to do BA in Journalism through Distance Learning having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English?
  6. What is the eligibility for IAS exam? I have completed graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  7. Can i pursue MA Economics after B.Com Hons..? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  9. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  10. What are the main things needed for SCRA exam?
  11. In which subject can I pursue PhD after doing graduation post graduation in MCM?
  12. Can I appear in CDSE exam for AIF? I have completed graduation with B.Com and have completed 12th commerce
  13. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  14. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
  15. What is the scope for Science and Economics?
  16. Can I study B.Sc in Chemistry and Physics in an Open University if completed 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  17. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  18. In which colleges can I apply after doing Economics, Physics, Chemistry and Maths from IB?
1st September 2015, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation in Economics if I have completed 12th with physics and chemistry?

Yes, definitely you can do Graduation in Economics after completion of your 12th standard with Physics and Chemistry subjects. Candidates who have completed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in Graduation (Economics) course. Most of the colleges offers direct admission in Graduation (Economics) course except some top colleges/universities conducts entrance examinations for offering admission in Graduation (Economics) course.
2nd September 2015, 09:35 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation in Economics if I have completed 12th with physics and chemistry?

Yes, you can do graduation in Economics after completing 12th with Physics and Chemistry.

Eligibility Criteria :

Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th class in any stream from some recognised board.
Age of candidate must be above 17 years.
There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.
2nd September 2015, 10:38 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the graduation in the Economics even after pursuing the 12th in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

As the admission in the Delhi University is possible even having the graduation in the other discipline but there will few deduction in the aggregate of the best four to get the admission. It is possible to get the admission in other university.

So you can visit the university to get the details for the admission procedure science candidates can pursue the course in the Arts or Science stream.
2nd September 2015, 12:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do graduation in Economics if I have completed 12th with physics and chemistry? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this? Awaiting for the response!
Yes, you can do graduation degree in Economics because you have completed 12th standard from science department.

Those candidates who have 12th standard with PCM/ Economics are eligible for graduation degree in economics.

Your age should be above 17 years.
2nd September 2015, 08:14 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can definitely do graduation in Economics after the completion of class 12th with science background.
The eligibility required for the same is 10+2 with Mathematics and English as core subjects. Some of the Universities hold entrance examinations where the concepts of Mathematics and English are tested for admission to B.Sc Economics.
2nd September 2015, 11:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course you are eligible to pursue the graduation in the Economics if you have the Physics, Chemistry and the Mathematics as the main paper in the board examination.

The candidates can even opt for the other courses also in the graduation being the science candidates in the 10+2 board examination. But you have to work hard to get the success because of the change in the stream.

To get the other information about the admission kindly visit the university in which you want to get the admission. The application form for most of the university is released in the month of May and June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?