6th September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among Forensic Science and Biotechnology to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Zoology and Anthropology) candidate?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have done B.Sc with Zoology and Anthropology and further I wish to for M.Sc. Please help me out with which subject should I do M.Sc in between Forensic Science and Biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  2. Can I do MSc in forensic science being a B.A final year in Anthropology?
  3. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  4. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Forensic Science being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  6. Can I do MSc in Forensic Science after studying TY Biotechnology?
  7. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the criteria to do MSc in forensic science? I am doing graduation in Biotechnology
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc in Forensic Anthropology?
  10. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Difference between MSc and MA in anthropology?
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  13. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  14. How to take admission after biotechnology? How to do MSc Forensic Science
  15. Am I eligible for MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc Biotechnology? How much fees is to be paid?
  16. Possibility to study M.Sc in Forensic Science for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  18. Can i study Forensic Anthropology after M.Sc. in Biological Anthropology? -- [New]
4th January 2018, 12:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among Forensic Science and Biotechnology to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Zoology and Anthropology) candidate?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Biotechnology is the best stream if you are willing to get job easily. Both these Forensic Science and Biotechnology streams have their own career as well as job opportunities in India. When compared to both these streams, Forensic Science and Biotechnology courses.

>> If you are willing to get jobs in top rated Forensic based organizations, you may choose Forensic Science stream.

>> On the other side, if you are willing to get job easily then I would suggest you to go with Biotechnology stream.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Biotechnology has a good scope when compared to other stream. But I would suggest you to choose the stream in which you are most interested in based on the skills that you have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?