6th September 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD being a M.Phil(Hindi) 2nd semester student?

Hello,
I am Jyoti. I am pursuing M.Phil in Hindi 2nd semester and working in my topic for 6 months. I want to do PhD after my M.Phil. Please guide me for this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study PhD being a M.Phil(Hindi) 2nd semester student?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA 2nd semester student?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  4. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  5. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  6. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  7. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  8. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission to study PhD in India without GATE being a M.Pharma 2nd year student?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study? -- [New]
  12. Which is better stream to study in PhD for MCA candidate
  13. Eligibility to appear in GATE/BET-JRF for study PhD to M.Sc(Zoology) 2nd year student?
  14. If a student fails in one subject in first semester in MSc IT then can he give the exam in 2nd semester?
  15. BCA course is suitable for science student? C+ language is tough for BCA students?
  16. List of scholarships available for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd semester student?
  17. How to do summer internship if I am a student of ECE 2nd semester
  18. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
27th September 2016, 04:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD being a M.Phil(Hindi) 2nd semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Jyoti. I am pursuing M.Phil in Hindi 2nd semester and working in my topic for 6 months. I want to do PhD after my M.Phil. Please guide me for this.

The aspirant can study PhD in Hindi after completion of M.Phil in Hindi or he can also study with M.A Hindi qualifications. The PhD in Hindi program is eligible for the candidates who have completed M.A Hindi with at least 55% marks from any recognized university. The admission to the PhD program will be based on the performance of the PhD Entrance Test and Interview. The candidates who have qualified M.Phil are exempted from entrance test. You have to apply online for the admission or through the application form available for this purpose. You have to submit the research proposal at the time of interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?